I was almost there, I was soooo close to fixing the last few bugs in KDevelop4’s cmake support to work properly on win32.
And then I did a horrible mistake: Let Windows XP install the security updates. I don’t know how, but that completely screwed Windows network stack, to a point where nothing network-related even started. I started to undo some of the updates and at some point I got the network connections folder populated again. But I couldn’t get it back to actually assign IP’s as configured to the network adaptor.
So now I’m sitting here re-installing windows, just to test wether the last bugfix really helped…
I’m up and running again (after only 3 hours) and that bugfix I was talking about wasn’t the last one. There are at least two more asserts waiting to be fixed.